Welcome to the Life List Club!
You might ask, “What’s a Life List? Well, I’ll tell you. Your life list is a compilation of goals you wish to accomplish over the coming 12 months. You track your progress and update your fellow listers, to keep you on track. To become a member of the Club, just subscribe to the Life List Blog. Membership makes you eligible to win prizes on Milestone Fridays.
This page holds my life list. I’m sharing it with you to keep me honest and to inspire you to create yours.
Your list does not have to be full of monumental changes for your life. It can be something an innocuous as: cleaning out the basement (finally), sending a thank you note that was forgotten, or getting up earlier in the morning. It can be the big things, too, like: finishing your education, losing those 50 lbs that make you feel so crummy, or changing jobs. And it can be anything in between.
The Club is comprised of writers and readers. We writers are starting you off by sharing our lists. We encourage you to create your own and you’re welcome to share it with us, though that isn’t mandatory.
We can all discuss the ups and downs of life that help us to make our goals or get in the way of them in the comments section.
You will be able to hop from one blog to another to view all the writers’ lists AND you can find all of us at The Life List Club Blog.
Every Wednesday and Friday one of our writers will post on the Life List Club blog on the topic of achieving goals. At the LLC Blog and at every writer’s blog, you’ll find links in the sidebar so you can easily access any writer or the LLC Blog at any time.
We’ll laugh and cry and cheer for each other. Four Fridays every year, we’ll host a Milestone Party with yummy virtual food, music, pictures and prizes to celebrate our progress with you and update our Lists.
This is your Club, so if you have ideas to improve on it or make it more fun or inspiring, please contact one of the writers! We’re looking forward to meeting lots of new people and doing something great for ourselves at the same time! Thanks for joining us!
Attention: Writers! A writer who would like to become a contributor at The Life List Club, guest posting with us, please contact Marcia Richards: marcia.a.richards AT gmail.com or Jess Witkins: jessi.witkins AT gmail.com.
Here goes! MARCIA’S LIFE LIST
1. Write for the book no less often than 5 days a week.
2. Write a minimum of 400 words each of 5 days each week.
3. Visit ROW80 twice a week to stay motivated in my writing goal.
4. Get my butt out of my desk chair for at least 10 minutes every hour.
5. Take at least 2 online classes to improve my blog and/or writing.
6. Find a critique partner/group to get feedback on my book.
7. Feed my addiction to chocolate, daily. 🙂
8. Allow myself only 2 hours a day to read blogs and keep up with social media marketing.
9. Get moving! Exercise at least 30 minutes 6 days a week.
10. Only have 1 dessert each week.
11. Read 25 books in the next 12 months.
12. Attend a writer’s conference or workshop.
13. Teach my granddaughters good new habits, like how much fun it is to do chores. 🙂
14. Add more fruits and vegetables into my diet.
15. Create 15 minute pockets of time each day to spend alone with my hubs.
16. Lose at least 35 lbs, in order to get off all my meds, about 3 pounds a month.
17. Get back to the routine of cleaning bathrooms and dusting weekly, instead of pushing it off on my honey.
18. Be in, or finished with, the process of publishing my book by December, 2011.
19. Floss everyday.
20. Remember to thank my husband everyday for his constant love and support.
21. Learn how to create podcasts, videos and a book trailer for my blog site.
22. Eat more slowly. Practice.
23. Notice the little things and appreciate them.
24. Live in the moment.
Care to share your Life List, or parts of it? Thanks for joining our Life List Club!