If I haven’t counted wrong, we’re about to go into our 6th week of ROW80. Having visited many blogs over the past weeks, the consensus (my own) is that everyone is faring pretty well. Most goals are being met, a few have met all their goals during a couple of the weeks, at least.
Thanks to Kait Nolan for developing a vehicle that we all have turned into a superior supportive and friendly community. Being part of a positive community plays a major role in a person’s good physical, emotional and mental health.
Speaking of health, on to my ROW80 goals!
Updates are in pink:
- Continue with my 13-month Health Challenge. Read about that Here. I posted new goals for the 60 days from February 1st to March 31st in #Hotwriterbods Health Challenge, but I just made a slight change. Instead of working with weights 3 times a week for 30 minutes, I’m going 2 times a week for 60 minutes each. I’m right on track.
- Write on my projects – 4-5 days per week for a weekly total of 2,500 words. Again, I have not written that many days on my short stories but I have written a total of 2000 words. Closer to the goal than last week.
- Streamline my social media and support efforts so that I visit all my blogger friends and ROW80 friends over the course of each week. Tweeting, also, for my friends to help promote their work. Still doing pretty well, though I do have several blogs I’m behind on reading – promoting is on track, though.
Overall, not a bad week. I was able to catch up on various other chores at home, like balancing my checkbooks for the last 3 months, and I spent some time putting together Valentine packages for our 4 kids, 4 grandkids, my Mom and my sister-in-law and brother-in-law. Feeling good that all of that is behind me.
I charging ahead into the coming week with renewed enthusiasm! I’ll be out of town for a full day, which cuts down on my time, but I hope to still manage the week well and have a good report next Sunday, too.
Good luck to all of you on your goals this coming week!
Please check out ROW80 for yourself! Creator, Kait Nolan, offers a flexible, supportive atmosphere for meeting your writing goals. There are sooo many awesome people involved and they make it so much fun! Meet the Sponsors, too. They are the best cheerleaders you could ever hope to have.
If you are indulging in a dinner out or at home and maybe a few drinks, then some fabulous dessert and Valentine candy:
- Please don’t drink and drive and watch out for the crazies on the road.
- On Tuesday, come join us at #HotWriterBods on Twitter for inspiration to work off those calories you ingested on Monday.
- Please fill me in this week, at either my blog page #HotWriterBods or on Twitter at the same #, on a goal you can set for yourself to reach by the first day of summer – June 20th. I’ll do a special post about everyone’s goals on February 25th.
- I wish all of you a loving Valentine’s Day and a productive week!! Spread the love!
- Thanks for all your support! I hope your week went well. Please share with us in the comments. What are your struggles?