- I wrote a mere 1,000 words on my WIP this week.
- I am two weeks ahead in writing my blogs, which adds another 4,500 words.
- I have outlined 3 short story ideas
- I wrote 1 flash fiction story
- I wrote answers to interview questions that will appear on Patricia Sands’ blog on Tuesday
- I am gearing up for Friday’s Life List Club Milestone Party at which I’ll be giving away a prize I’ve written
- I’ve totally restructured my daily schedule to allow time for writing, business, and reading
- I’ve been commenting, tweeting and connecting frequently this week
- I’m keeping up with my reading – halfway through Save the Cat, and well into Patricia Falvey’s, Yellow House
I feel like I can celebrate this time. I’ve had a great 4 days!
I hope the rest of you did well also and have reason to celebrate!