Did you or your children watch the Punky Brewster show back in the mid-80s? My daughter was a huge fan! I thought she was pretty cute, too. When the show was out of syndication in 1988, my son was a newborn and I lost track of Punky.
Punky Brewster, Soleil Moon Frye, grew up when I wasn’t looking. Fast forward to today:
- She’s a mom of two girls, Poet, 6 and Jagger, 3.
- She has a history of many television show appearances and roles in movies made for television.
- She educated herself and became a writer and director.
- Her documentary, Sonny Boy, won Best Documentary at the 2004 San Diego Film Festival.
- She has created a blog site, moonfrye, for providing support to other young mothers by giving you a glimpse into her world and those of her guest bloggers. Happy chaos is how she describes motherhood.
- She has written a book, Happy Chaos, for moms everywhere.
Please watch this excellent short video interview with Soleil:
Once a sweet and spunky little girl, today she’s a beautiful young woman better known as an entrepreneur and social media maven. The co-owner of Little Seed, a green children’s boutique that just launched a line with Target, lives in Los Angeles with her family.
I invite you to visit Soleil’s site and check out her book, whether you’re a young or older mom.
You know I love hearing from you and anxiously await your comments.
Are you a young mom, or even a Grandma, looking for others like you to confide in or get support?
Be sure to check in at the Life List Club here and in our blogroll in the sidebar. Start and shere your own Life List and feel empowered!
Don’t forget! I’m still holding the giveaway of Robyn Carr’s bestselling book, Wild Man Creek, when my LIKEs on Facebook reach 100! Go LIKE me now, please, to be eligible for the drawing!