- Eight Steps for Marketing Your Book Online, one of which is “It’s all about relationships”, by Author Marketing Experts, Inc.
- Joel Friedlander gives us 7 Things You Can Do Today To Improve Your Book Design.
- If you’re writing children’s books, you really need to join the CBI Clubhouse for access to all their writing, publishing and marketing help.
- Jody Hedlund offers 5 Traits That Foster Success. How do you define success?
- Love short stories? Subscribe FREE to this ezine for awesome stories, eFiction Mag.
- Speaking of short stories, Ollin Morales give us a huge list of must-reads, 60 Short Stories, Poems, and Essays You Must Read This Summer.
- The Cat’s Eye Writer spotlights 3 blogs with a great review on each. I found my favorite blog of the 3. Go find yours at Reader Appreciation II.
- At Every Day I Write The Book, Lionel Shriver discusses the movie version of We Need To Talk About Kevin.
- Urban Muse hosts a post by Sandra Aistars, Writers and the Threat of Digital Theft. Very timely.
- Just for fun, check out this very cool film review site, Film Junk. Now I’ll know what to see and what to dismiss.
Enjoy the links and I hope you find some information you can use.
Don’t forget to stop by The Life List page here at Married With Stories. Just read and comment on my list and those of the other writers involved or share your own.
You know I love hearing from you and anxiously await your comments!
Do you have any links you’d like me to pass on to others?